Even in this day and age, building a powerful email list is absolutely vital. These lists are usually built up over a certain period of time. A good email list will be a robust, up-to-date collection of your most loyal customers and clients. These are the people who are either loyal to your brand or are at least interested in what you have to offer. As you can imagine, this list is going to be invaluable.
Furthermore, it isn’t difficult to envision that building such a list can be a little challenging. That’s where email providers prove to be helpful. The three heavyweights in this arena are MailChimp, AWeber, and GetResponse. Which one is going to give you the results you require?
Comparing MailChimp, AWeber, And GetResponse
While MailChimp, AWeber, and GetResponse have a number of similarities, each one ultimately offers a different user experience. This makes a universal recommendation impossible. Instead, let’s break down the main considerations of an email provider:
• Deliverability: This refers to whether or not your messages will make it to the desired inboxes. AWeber has a good reputation in this regard, but MailChimp and GetResponse have established better reputations through the years for this demand.
• Sign-Up Forms: A visually-pleasing, engaging signup form is essential for bringing in new subscribers/followers to your email list. MailChimp makes it easy to create elaborate, customized forms, so they tend to be the user favorite in this arena.
• Price: Obviously, you don’t want to spend an arm and a leg. At the same time, it stands to reason that you want to achieve the best value possible. All of these providers offer tiered subscription services, as well as the ability to pick and choose the services that you are actually going to use. MailChimp has more options for potential subscribers, but to be honest, all three companies are about the same in this category.
• Autoresponders: A good autoresponder can prove to be extremely useful, particularly if you want to create your own pre-set email campaign. That being said, this is another category in which the differences between our three providers are close to nil.
• Integration: MailChimp has a great reputation for making it easy for their clients to integrate their emails with different tools.
• Customer Service: All of these companies have good customer service, although AWeber has maintained a great customer service rep for a really long time at this point.